DIY Tutorial – Galaxy Christmas Ornaments
Yesterday was our community day on stream - I decided to give back to a few subscribers of the channel by hosting a 'Creative Sub-Ornament Stream'! Last year we gave away a few ornaments made out of perler beads. I wanted to change it up this year by using different materials to make some nice ornaments. After searching for different ideas, I stumbled across this awesome DIY tutorial "Neon Swirl Ornament DIY" by ILoveToCreate! I've used their tutorial to get inspired to make our galaxy themed ornaments.The materials used to make the glitter ornaments:
- Extra fine glitter; Purple, Emerald, Petal Pink, Aqua
- Glitter glue; Opal
- Clear rounded glass ornaments
- Collage Pauge - Glossy
- Small containers to drain glue & clean up supplies (paper towels + disinfectant wipes to clean any messes)
- Coat the inside of the glass ornament with the collage pauge - Drain out glue & clean outside areas if needed.
- Pour in choice(s) of colored glitter. Move the ornament around to make sure glitter is sticking throughout the ornament.
- Extra options are to leave the ornament with no further decorations or use glitter glue to make decorations outside of the ornament.