Events of 2017
I’d love to share with you the events I have lined up for this year!
- January: PAX South 2017 – This convention is already 2 weeks away! It’s definitely smaller than the other PAX events but it’s nice to start the year off with it! Not to mention, January is my birthday month so I’ll able to spend some time with friends attending this event!
- February: Twitch Texas Meet-up – This would be my first attendance to a Twitch Texas meet up! I could never go in the past because of my work schedule but now it’s pretty flexible for me to catch one.
- March: PAX East & SXSW Gaming 2017 – Last year I did a spontaneous trip to Boston for PAX East. It was one of my favorite trips that I did alone – It was a very interesting experience! I’m happy to attend this year again. Every year, Austin holds a long week festival known as SXSW – I love attending the Gaming Expo they hold!
- April: Dreamhack Austin 2017 – I had to miss out last year because of my job at the time – Definitely excited for this event this year!
- May: Florida Bachelorette Party & Trip – One of my best friends is getting married so they are hosting a surprise bachelorette party — I love the fact that she doesn’t know about it and we’ll be surprising her when we arrive! If the trip ends up being to expensive for me to attend, I can always fall back on a New Found Glory concert this month.
- June: Best Friends Wedding & Twitch Texas Meet-Up – The wedding will be at the beginning of the month! I’m excited to attend & see my best friend marry her best friend of 10 years. Twitch Texas will also be hosting another Austin meet up.
- July: RTX 2017 & Warped Tour 2017– One of my favorite conventions to attend as press every year! Such an amazing community. I haven’t attend a Warped Tour since 2011 – It would be nice to check out a show again. Just like the old days…
- August: No event. Save up money. Maybe plan a meet up?
- September: PAX West 2017 – The dates haven’t been confirmed. I would love to go back to Seattle again! I feel in love with that city so fast.
- October: TwitchCon 2017 – I’m going to assume this year TwitchCon will be around October because that’s when it was last year – Hands down, this was a great convention to goto last year. I LOVED seeing a bunch of people from the Twitch community.
- November: No event. Save up money.
- December: No event. Save up money.
This is going to be a very busy year if I’m able to attend a good amount of these events! The dream would be to go to all of them, of course! How’s your year looking? Hopefully I can bump into a few of you guys around these events!