Review – Discord App
When I went to PAX East a few weeks back, I had the pleasure of meeting the Discord gang at the convention. I also recently got partnered with them & wanted to finally meet the crew behind the app that I use daily.
All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers that’s free, secure, and works on both your desktop and phone. Stop paying for TeamSpeak servers and hassling with Skype. Simplify your life.
Just as their website says, these are probably my favorite features of the Discord app:
- Never pay for voice chat again
- Play online with peace of mind
- Always be connected to your friends
- Text chat designed for the 21st century
- Voice chat that doesn’t slow down your game
- Secure add & message friends
Another favorite thing of mine is how Twitch friendly the app is – I love how you can use subscriber emotes in the channels!
As a proud Discord partner, I just wanted to spread the word of this lovely speaking app. If you haven’t tried it, I recommend you do! It’s great staying close to communities online & being able to stay active with your friends!