- I'm Part of An eSports Stream Team
I'm still going strong with Noble eSports! They have recently revamped their official website and have added a nifty little page displaying all their Noble Streamers. It feels great to be a part of the team!
Check out the Noble Streamers Team!
- Officially A Partnered Twitch Streamer
June 25th marks the day my Twitch partnership kicked in! It's only been a few days and I've already had AMAZING support from my friends!
This partnership is also a sign of hope for me to continue to get closer to the gaming community. Girlhero.net has also been a big help but I've interacted with SO MANY AWESOME people while streaming! I've also officially decided to make streaming a part-time job. So far so good!
- Making More Videos I've always brought up how I'd be uploading more videos to my YouTube channel and it hasn't happened! I apologize for my lack of YouTube commitment. I've created a log for myself of all the videos I'll be making. It's still a work in progress but I've developed a huge drive to create more video content for you guys!
- Upcoming Events I'll Be At!
You can catch me at a few upcoming events! First will be the Classic Game Fest here in Austin, TX. Sadly, I missed out on the event last year so I'm definitely going to try and make it to it this year! RTX & PAX Prime come right after in August! I just bought my flight ticket for Seattle... The hype is real! I'm so ready for a week out of Austin :)
- Flying Solo I normally don't share a lot about my personal life on my blog - or I like to keep it at a minimum at least. Recently, someone who I've been dating for almost 6 years and I have parted ways - It was more of a mutual thing but it's for the better. Luckily, we have no "bad blood" against each other & we'll most likely continue to be friends. I'll always have a spot in my heart for him but we both know we need to pursue different paths. It's going to be okay.
- Getting Stronger Each Day There's been a lot of bumps in my life recently. I'm not vocal at all about it but I've met some amazing people who have been helping me through my toughest days. ♥ Love them all - the amazing people I have in my life.