I've been changing my hair style recently and I've been looking into accessories I can wear. I found a gold mine of terrific hair accessories! Check out these unique, eclectic and awesome looking hair accessory finds. Madam Fandom - "Retro love with 8bit style Party Favors, Jewelry, Keychains, Ornaments, Home Decor, & more! 100% handmade. Proudly MADE IN THE USA!" If you love wearing 8bit designed products, you'll love her shop.
- I adore her Doctor Who Hair Bow collection! She has the 5th/4th/11th Doctor, Union Jack Bow & a Tardis Bow in her collection. They would make a perfect accent to an EveryDay Cosplay outfit or a little geeky-chic outfit being put together.
- FROZEN Hair Bows - After watching the movie, I can honestly say it's one of my favorite Disney movies. Madam Fandom has a cute set of Elsa/Anna hair bows in her shop.
- 8-Bit My Little Pony headbands/barrettes/pins - These were the first to catch my eye! LOVELY COLORS! They are just so cute looking too.
- 8-Bit Minecraft, Tardis, R2D2, Minion, Gameboy headbands/barrettes/pins - Seriously - That Minecraft creeper & Game Boy set! I'd be wearing those every day! It's so retro-gamer-chic.
- 8-Bit Anime Expressions headbands/barrettes/pins/ - To be honest... If I had all of these, I would definitely change them out every time I felt those emotions! These are so unique and fun to have!
- Hazel Threads - They have very simple headbands with great geeky prints. I really like her Sailor Moon & Sherlock bands! The simplicity is really nice!
- JanineBasil - Amazing colors! Glitter! Shapes! Fascinators! Super unique & eclectic hair accessories! Her shop is fun and very eye-catching.